WORKING TOGETHER TO SUPPORT EMPLOYMENT
The Supported Employment Program is coordinated and funded by the Office of Adult Career and Continuing Education Services – Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) and the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).
The program’s goal is to identify competitive employment and follow-up services geared toward maintaining competitive employment for those deemed eligible.
Our program provides employment-related services to individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities that include:
- assessment of individual’s interests, employment needs, and skills
- soft skills training and preemployment preparation
- travel training to community employment site
- job development consistent with individual’s interests, abilities and employer expectations
- on-the-job training
- long-term support services
For more information, please call 631-244-5930